FEEL FREE TO EMAIL ME AT RUBY053@AOL.COM

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

OOPS! SORRY ABOUT THAT!

Yesterday on my first day back, I couldn't get my Art blog to appear in my own blog reader.
So I had to Follow myself!
Hmm.
Then today when I checked my reader, every single post was listed.
Luckily I only have 6 Followers. (not counting myself, LOL!)
But I apologize to those six people I might have annoyed.
I guess it's a good thing I had only done 12 posts!

Here's what I have to show for today:

A Dachshund, done in Inktense and cut out.
I like doing layers.
I'll probably eventually layer this guy onto a painting.

and.... I was contacted last night by a friend that I used to work with.
She had asked me to some small illustrations on wrapped canvases of her dogs.
She had told me, no rush. Just whenever.
So....it's been a year.
Since she wasn't in a rush, I just kept pushing them off but she's cool with that.
She knows me! LOL!
I promised to get right to work on them, this weekend.
So that is what I'll most likely being showing here on my blog next,
The WIP's.

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment: